Title: Promoting Transparent and Inclusive Governance in The Gambia
Closing date: All applications must be received by August 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM EDT. Applications should be submitted through Grants.gov funding opportunity number BJL-ARDF-FY20-21.
Background: This funding source is for promoting transparent and inclusive governance in The Gambia. A grant for up to $300,000 U.S. Dollars (USD) in FY 2020 Economic Support Funds (ESF) will be awarded, pending availability of funds. The period of performance is 18 to 24 months. Funding authority rests in the Foreign Assistance Act of 1961, as amended.
- Download the NOFO Promoting Transparent and Inclusive Governance in The Gambia (PDF 382 KB)
- Fill in and return the following by email:
- Attachment 1- Budget Guidance and Template for Awards (Microsoft Excel 113 KB)
- Attachment 2- Budget Narrative Template- Sample Format (Microsoft Word 22 KB)
- Attachment 3- Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP) Template (Microsoft Word 39 KB)
- Attachment 4- Financial Management Survey (Microsoft Word 59 KB)
- SF424 Mandatory Form (PDF 163 KB)
- Budget Information for Non-Construction Programs (SF424 A) (PDF 1 MB)
- Assurance for Non-Construction Programs (SF424 B) (PDF 70 KB)
- Disclosure of Lobbying Activities (PDF 109 KB)