Notice to Potential Bidders for Open solicitations for products and services for the U.S. Embassy in The Gambia:
The American Embassy Banjul, General Services Office (GSO) contracting and procurement, seek to enter into contracts with qualified responsible and reliable firms with sufficient resources, financing, and work experience for delivering and performing a variety of commodities and services.
In order for a company to be considered for Embassy contracts, the company shall be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with the requirements in the solicitations.
Small, medium and large companies:
Responsible offerors, with permits and licenses to do business in The Gambia and interested in offering your services, supplies and/or goods/items to the U.S. Embassy in Banjul, please see the requirements below.
Interested companies must obtain a “Contractor Identification Number” and register in the “Data Universal Numbering System” (DUNS) at http://fedgov.dnb.com/webform.
Submit your DUNS number, name, title, company name, complete address, telephone number, cell phone number, email address and a brief description of the services, supplies and/or goods/items your company is offering. Also, if available, please provide a link to your company’s website. Send this information to the following email address: BanjulProcurement@state.gov
SAM registration is required for all actions in excess of $25,000 for local firms and $3,500 for US firms prior to award pursuant to FAR provision 52.204-7. Prospective offerors are encouraged to register at at SAM.gov prior to the submittal of quotations/proposals. It is free – there is NO charge to register or maintain your entity registration record in SAM.
SAM registration has three steps:
- Obtain DUNS number by clicking this link http://fedgov.dnb.com/webform,
- Obtain NCAGE code by clicking this link: https://eportal.nspa.nato.int/AC135Public/scage/CageList.aspx,
- Complete the SAM registration by clicking this link: https://www.sam.gov/SAM/
Attached is the user guide (PDF 720 KB) for completing these steps to become a successful SAM registered vendor.
Solicitations will be issued in one of two ways depending on the contract value:
- Electronic distribution through the Federal business Opportunities website at https://www.fbo.gov/, or
- Electronic distribution through the U.S Embassy website
Instructions for Timely Payment of your Invoices
All invoices must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.\
Invoices must meet the following criteria:
- The invoice and supporting documents must be readable
- The invoice must not be dated before the delivery of goods or services
- The invoice must not be a duplicate of a previously-submitted invoice
- The invoice must have a number
- The invoice/document must reference a valid Purchase Order number
- The invoice must include your company’scomplete/registered bank details
- The Invoice/document must state the total value and currency
Upon receipt of a correctly-submitted invoice, payment will be made within 30 days.